ParkFowler Plus is seeking an entry level designers with a desire to work on a variety of project types and play an integral part of a design-focused practice.
- A minimum of 2+ years of professional experience in varied project types.
- Devoted to detail and quality of work.
- Comfort and skill with client and consultant interaction.
- Excellent written, verbal, and graphic communication skills.
- Strong graphic sensibility.
- Organized with the ability to multitask.
- Basic proficiency in Revit, competent in Rhino, Lumion, and Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Photoshop.
- Optimistic, honest, self-motivated, organized, and enthusiastic and invested in the field of architecture.
How to apply
Please send digital cover letter, that mentions how you heard about us and includes why you would like to work at ParkFowler Plus, along with a digital resume, and portfolio addressed to Jen Park, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary commensurate with experience.